Think business does not mix with family? A small number of the world’s most effective mom CEOs might beg to disagree. Take a look at these businesswomen moms in order to figure out more about these inspiring ladies.
Top Moms in the World of Business
1. Ranking at #27 on the Fortune 500, this high executive family as she rose up the rankings.
2. She captured a few heat in ’09 for increasing Seth and Sam Levinson medical care rates in California by roughly 40 percent but course understands first hand the value of providing quality healthcare for a family.
3. Indra Nooyi: Since the chairman and CEO of PepsiCo, this high business woman earns $15.8 million a yearold. But perhaps it has her two kids who’ve helped convince her to pair with Michelle Obama in combating child obesity by pulling soda out of schools.
4. Irene Rosenfield: At the helm of a second kid-friendly brand, Rosenfeld generates $26.3 million annual because of the chairman and CEO of Kraft Foods. The meals giant’s recent hostile take over of Cadbury could be your CEO mum’s latest move.
5. Ellen Kullman: In her first season as the chairman and CEO of DuPont,” Kullman made the difficult choice to layoff 14.500 of her employees. The mum of three carries home $10 million a year and places a significant focus on innovation at her company.
6. Sammons takes home $2.5 million yearly to complete her job well.
7. Ursula Burns: The working mum took the helm of Xerox having a 17-year-old daughter and 21-year-old step-son in tow, becoming the very first African-American woman to eventually become the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
Inspiring Businesswomen Moms
The CEO moms above have all done their role to change the face of business. Due in part to their own education, they were able to scale up the career ladder and also provide to their families. Combine their rankings with a business level that offers you knowledge to match your ambition.